Even with a robust design, the automation only becomes complete when coupled with the electrical design, programming and safety approvals. Instinct Automation has experience in all areas of what it takes to get the project completed. Additional services are also offered to help you achieve success.
- Concepting – also offering alternatives when available to accommodate different budgets
- Development – creating a robust and user friendly design with frequent customer reviews
- Detailing – manufacturing and assembly prints including revision management (Metric or Imperial)
- Ongoing communication to ensure that changing needs are met
- Project management
- Outsourcing of machining, fabrication, heat treatment, plating, grinding, rigging and other third party processes
- Build/Assembly Management
Professional Engineering services for large structures etc. are provided through a third party engineering firm as necessary.
We’ll do everything we can to make sure you’re a truly satisfied customer.